50 Days: Day 20

This scripture could have been put with the previous ones from this week but I'm putting it separately because to me this scripture applies to sharing the gospel. In D&C 84:85,88, "Neither take ye thought beforehand what ye shall say; but treasure up in your minds continually the words of life, and it shall be given you in the very hour that portion that shall be meted unto every man. And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." The part that hits me is to treasure up the words of life. I can't share what I don't know so it's important to learn the doctrine so I will be prepared to share it.

Comments

Popular Posts