50 Days: Day 18

More scriptures from Psalms. I love Psalms--there are so many words of wisdom in that one book.
Psalms 27:14, "Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart; wait, I say on the Lord." Also in Psalms 9:10, "And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee." An example of this is found in 1 Chronicles 5:20 when the Assyrians carried away the Israelites but the Israelites were helped in the battle. "And they were helped against them, and the Hagarites were delivered into their hand, and all that were with them: for they cried to God in the battle, and he was intreated of them: because they put their trust in him." It's important for me to remember to trust in the Lord but also to trust in His timetable. I am so impatient and want things to happen the way I want them to happen. . .NOW! But I must wait on the Lord and his timing. Oh do I need these scriptures lately!

Comments

Popular Posts