This might be becoming a habit



Since I posted weekly while counting down to my birthday, I kind of got in the habit of posting every Sunday night. I'm probably jinxing it with this post but it seems to be a good habit to continue. Life has gotten extremely busy this past week. Lindsey went back to school. I'd forgotten how nice it was to have an extra vehicle plus a cute daughter to help with lots of ordinary things. I miss her! Jordan has been busy with the latest school play and helping backstage at the Jazz choir concert. This coming week is a week-long basketball tournament at the high school. This only matters since our teacher's organization is in charge of the concession stand each night of the tournament and I happen to be the president of said organization. Yikes! And of course I happened to assign ALL of my classes essays this week. What was I thinking?

I'll take red or black, thank you!
On an unrelated note, I just discovered that an American icon is older than I am. Yes the Corvette Stingray is exactly 10 years older--it came out in 1953. Happy birthday Corvette. What a present that would be for me--any takers?

Comments

Popular Posts