50 Days: Day 23

We're almost at the half-way point toward my big 5-0 birthday. I think when we hit day 25, we'll start counting down.

Today's scripture is from Hebrews 10:35-36  "Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."
Along with that is Galatians 5:22-23, 2 Timothy 1:7-8, and D&C 68:6.


"But the fruit of the Spirit is clove, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."


"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of clove, and of a sound mind.
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;"

 "Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."

All of these scriptures remind me that with the gospel, we have nothing to fear.

Comments

Popular Posts