I'm Old

Yes, it's true. . .age catches up with all of us. I'm no different. My knee hurts most of the time; my hair dresser is the only one who knows my true hair color; my oldest child is 27; my baby is 16; I have four grandchildren. I could go on but you get the idea. As I was approaching my 50th birthday, I was not looking forward to turning a half century old. A good friend beat me to the milestone, but instead of dreading her 50th, she embraced it. She's an artist so in the days leading up to her birthday, she decided to paint 50 portraits in 50 days. Check out what she did. I'm especially proud of the portrait she did of Lindsey and Ari. Well I'm not an artist or even particularly talented but my friend inspired me to do something to celebrate (rather than dread) my upcoming 50th birthday. Next Sunday begins 50 days until I'm 50 so I will begin my 50 days until I'm 50 celebration. Stay tuned and let the celebration begin!

Comments

Becky said…
AWESOME!!! I can't wait to read more!!!
Kathy said…
I too can't wait! I'm excited to follow what you do.
Sandy said…
if you're old, what am I?

Popular Posts