News and other stuff

In all the excitement of the last little while, I forgot to blog about being a grandma again. Jared and Jen are expecting number four in June. I'm so excited! Being a grandma is the BEST! I just wish they lived closer. That will probably never happen unless I move closer to them. Actually, Laramie would be a great summer home. After 101' with 99% humidity in Missouri last summer, highs of 80' would be AWESOME! The winters in Laramie would be something else, however!


Other news, my Laney girl has been here for a few days! Yeah me! I got to spend my birthday with three of my five children.
She goes back to Norman, OK today. We are going to miss her.


While Laney has been here, they (Roy, Laney, Lindsey, and Jordan) took a trip to see baby Ari and her parents. They had a great time and Baby has grown in two short weeks.
 She is such a cutie! Ben and Ashley said she's slept several nights through. Go girl! While they were there, she had her first blow out and Ben handled it like a pro. Go Ben! I'm so glad they were able to go see them.


Resolution update: still going strong with reading the Book of Mormon daily, watching my money leave, exercising and even blogging. I am so on fire, I might burn up before 2012 is over. Go me!

Comments

Sandy said…
I hear exercise gives you more energy to do thing you don't usually want to do. This is great. Keep it up.
Julie J. said…
Such a beautiful baby. And Lindsey is looking great! Keep up the resolutions, you're doing great.

Popular Posts