Look what I did!

I created a Power Point for my Sunday School class. I started with one online (from www.kevinhinckley.com) and modified it to fit my needs. It's over 1 Nephi 12-14. I'm pretty impressed with my final product so I had to share. I teach the 16-18 year olds, by the way, and keeping their attention is my BIGGEST challenge. I'm always looking for ways to keep their attention while testifying of the doctrine. 
I'm also proud of myself for figuring out how to embed this PPT into my blog!

Sunday School Lesson 4 Book of Mormon

I want to testify to all that I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It was translated by the power of God by a servant of God. A person can get closer to God through the study of this book more than any other book on earth. It is a Another Testament of Christ.

Comments

Kathy said…
that is a great power point, a strong testimony. I'd have liked to be in your class.
Sandy said…
That was wonderful. I am in anticipation of 2Nephi.
Becky said…
Very cool! You are on fire in every way!

Popular Posts