It's a bird...it's a plane...it's a Ducky!

It's been awhile, I know. I just haven't been in the blog mood. My summer just barely started on July 1st since I taught summer school, and now it's almost over. The project I'm trying to complete before school starts is a quilt for Lindsey. She has several patches from past band events. She wanted a way to display those patches. Her YW leader (thanks Shannon!) suggested she put the patches on a quilt. So guess who gets to make the quilt--that's right, the mama! I don't mind but when Lindsey said she'd tell her friends that I would make them one, I had something to say about that, NO WAY!



This is the start, no rows with patches yet. She likes yellow and rubber duckies so of course that's what it had to be! I love my Lindsey-girl!

Comments

Popular Posts