Time to Update

Whew! It's been too long since my last update. And it's been an eventful summer.
Lindsey went to Girl's Camp and Jordan went to scout camp during the first few weeks of June. Then it was EFY (Especially For Youth) time. Both Jordan and Lindsey got to go this year. I drove them down to Denton, TX and then went to Norman to spend a week with my Laney-girl. She's living in a four-bedroom apartment but only had one other roommate at the time so I stayed in one of the extra rooms. Oh to be in college again--not! But Laney and I did have a great time. One day we went to Muskogee to see the USS Batfish. It's a World War II submarine that's now a museum and tourist attraction. It was pretty cool and Laney got into sub life!



The doorways are smaller than they look in the movies!


Then after getting back from Oklahoma and Texas, I got to travel to Laramie to stay with Jared, Jen and the kids. While I was there Keith Beck Studyvin was born. He weighed 7 lbs and was 19.5 inches long. He reminds me of the way Jared looked when he was born. I can't wait to see them all again in August when Keith is blessed.

I had a blast with Makayla and Roy while Jen was in the hospital. I wish I lived closer to them.

Roy doesn't like his picture taken.

Gotta love that face!

And that one too!

Not a proud grandma or anything?

Comments

Becky said…
Sounds like your summer is going great! It was so nice to see you in May. I still need to send you the pictures I took. Sheesh. I'll try and do that soon...but, we are getting ready to move...so it still might be awhile. I love you! I'm glad you updated!
Oh that last photo. Lovely.

Popular Posts