I'm Torn

I recently joined Facebook and now I don't know which to update--this site or Facebook? Facebook is extremely addictive. Laney got me interested in playing Twirl which is a word game, and I'm even more hooked on that. I also connected with some friends from high school so that is a big plus for Facebook. But I like the format of a blog also. So I guess for now I'll blog when I feel like it and Facebook other times.

Check out this link to a video of an LDS Harvard student answering questions about the LDS religion. http://vimeo.com/2120177

Comments

The Wells said…
I have the same problem.
J. said…
yea i completely agree with you, as you can see for my inactivity in blogging. my opinion is that blogging is very good to have a sort of journal record so i should get back into it a bit. facebook is good to stay in quick touch with people you normally wouldn't hear from as often as you may like.

Popular Posts