Being a Grandma Rocks!

A Cute Family
Jordan, Grandpa and Roy
Proud Uncle and Makaya

We just got back from Wyoming for the blessing of Makayla Liberty Studyvin. She's an absolute angel. I never thought I'd love any children more than my own but I'm finding a whole different level of adoration. Grandkids are great. Even when they don't want anything to do with grandma, it's still fun to watch them. Of course I could still cuddle Makayla. She doesn't care who holds her. And she's so beautiful too. But I'm not partial at all. She's five weeks old and still little and petite. She seems like a very good baby and such a cuddler. Jared is smitten with his little girl too. Little Roy doesn't want anything to do with his Oklahoma grandparents--a little with grandpa but he's all momma's boy so no one is as good as she is. But it did this grandma's heart good to see Jared struggle with him in church--grandma payback I think I'll call it. Little Roy did warm right up to Jordan. We all said it was because they were both running at the same level. I just wish they lived closer so we could see them more. But I'm glad to be back where it's a little warmer. We about froze in Wyoming and it's only October.

Comments

Julie J. said…
I can't believe Jared is a daddy to TWO kids. Where has the time gone? She is a beautiful baby, and I totally think she looks like her brother, who looks like his dad. Sounds like a fun weekend.
Kimi said…
It is so fun to look in on your family that I haven't seen for so many years! I'm waiting to see a picture of you. It's fun to see Grandpa Roy there! I guess it could be sooner than I care to admit that Tom and I could be called Grandma and Grandpa!
Camron will come home from his mission in Japan in March. Crazy how time flies!
Congrats on the new little granddaughter!
The Wells said…
That is a good look'n family!

Popular Posts